Basement Renovation Specialists in Edmonton
Legacy Exteriors and Roofing is your home improvement and remodeling experts. Not only do we specialize in basement finishing, but we also provide stunning kitchen or bathroom remodels, as well as build decks and patios!
When it comes to remodeling and renovation, we're more than just a general contractor - we're your home improvement partner. We'll take the time to understand your goals and vision, doing everything we can to ensure your satisfaction. We're always respectful and we'll never forget that this is your home and that you'll be living in it.
Additionally, by carefully listening to you, there's a good chance that we can save you money by finding cost-effective solutions. Deciding who will finish your basement is no small matter. Our desire is to make the basement finishing process as stress-free as possible. Thank you for considering us, we look forward to serving you!
The next generation of theater rooms will include multiple viewing screens. But whatever your style, we can build custom home theater rooms for your basement theater space that your family and friends are sure to love.
Did you know that three out of every four basement jobs includes a basement bar? Basement bars are extremely popular! Take a moment to consider implementing one of a variety of gorgeous styles.
Make a room of your own! Poker, scrapbooking, wine room, exercise room, cigar room, craft room, sewing room, recording studio, photo editing… The possibilities are endless. Whatever room you can think of, Legacy has a solution!
Rec rooms are without a doubt one of the most enjoyable rooms in the house! We can turn any room in your home into a functional game room filled with billiards, ping pong, foosball, ping ball machines, arcade games, air hockey.
Legacy will tailor your bathroom to match your family’s needs and style. We are prepared to implement any style and finish for hardware, glass, tile, and fixtures.
We will quickly and professionally create a beautiful basement living room space that will add value to your home. Check out our basement family room photos and imagine a home theater and La-Z-Boy in your basement family room.
Imagine your basement with a decorative fireplace trimmed in stone, tile, or drywall. We specialize in eye-catching options such as hearths and mantels that will add value and warming comfort to your basement.
We can add anything from a dry bar to a fully loaded kitchenette within your basement finish project. Our professional ensemble of preferred vendors provides the materials to match your existing home or create that custom design you’re looking for.
Why bother with the basement?
For many homeowners, the basement is simply the lowest level of the property—nothing more. However, if you keep it unfinished, you're missing out on several benefits this space could offer.
In addition to providing a beautiful, comfortable room, there are a number of other reasons why you should consider a basement finishing project:
1. Storage: You can never have enough storage space. A finished basement is perfect for storing extra linens, out-of-season clothing, sports equipment, books, archived documents—the list goes on and on. You don't have to convert the entire basement into a storage room, but a few extra shelves and cabinets along the walls will make a significant difference.
2. Energy Efficiency: Even if all the other rooms in the house are properly insulated, if your basement isn't, you could be wasting energy. Since basement finishing projects include installing insulation, your home will better at maintaining the temperatures set by your HVAC system.
3. Design Freedom: Unlike other rooms of the house, you practically have free reign when it comes to designing the basement. There are no sinks, showers, or closets you need to plan around; you can transform it into a bedroom, library, or home theater if you so choose.
4. Increased Property Value: Prospective home buyers are always interested in having additional space, and a finished basement certainly offers that. For the broadest appeal, aim to renovate it into something that can easily be turned into an office or a bedroom.
5. Additional Income: If your basement is large enough, you may be able to convert it into a rental unit. This type of basement finishing project is a big investment, but once it's completed, you will turn a profit. Don't forget to factor in the installation of a separate entrance if your basement doesn't have one already.
Legacy offers quality home repair and renovation services including but not limited to roof, siding, gutter, eavestrough, bathroom, basement,
floor, window, and door repairs and installs. We serve the proud communities of Sherwood Park, St Albert,
Spruce Grove, Fort Saskatchewan, Leduc, Beaumont, Edmonton, and surrounding areas.